Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My sphere of influence grows...

CDBaby, the company which sells my CD's online (and a whopping dozen of them I've sold on line so far!), informed me yesterday that someone in Hawaii had ordered my latest offering. I am intensely curious who in Honolulu would know I exist, let alone pay good money for a CD. Unfortunately, the individual in question chose to remain anonymous, so my curiosity remains unsatisfied.

No matter. My CD's are now halfway across the Pacific. My goal of world domination seems just a little closer.

*

3 comments:

Mark said...

"Hey, Brain. What we gonna do tonight?"

"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"

Hooper said...

Huh? CD's? What is this you speak of?

Karly said...

heehee heehee. :D

I would love to buy one of your CD's...not sure that will become a reality though....